A. Femme Sizing B. Masc Sizing
Size Charts vary for each item and can be found in the photos on the item's product listing page.
How to Measure Yourself
Things You Will Need:
- Soft tape measure OR long piece of string and a ruler
- Full length mirror
- Pen/paper for recording measurements
- Wear the undergarments you plan on wearing under the costume, along with clothing that is as form-fitting as possible.
- Always use recent body measurements to ensure the numbers are as accurate as possible. It is recommended to retake your measurements every few months so they are up to date.
- If possible, take your own measurements (or recruit a friend to help) while standing in front of a full length mirror.
- Stand in a neutral relaxed position facing forward with arms down, hips square to front, and feet hip width apart.
- Wrap the tape measure snugly, but not too tight around the body.
- If you fall between two numbers, always round up to the next whole number.
- Take a deep breath before taking torso measurements (bust, waist, girth) to allow space for breathing room.
- Inseam measurements should be taken with bare feet.
1. Bust: Measure the circumference of your chest. Place one end of the tape measure at the fullest part of your bust, wrap it around under your armpits, around your shoulder blades, and back to the front to get the measurement.
2. Waist: Measure the circumference of your waist. Use the tape to circle your waist at your natural waistline, which is located above your belly button and below your rib cage. (When you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline.) Don’t suck in that stomach, or you’ll get a false measurement!
3. Hips: Measure around the widest part of your hips, which is usually around the spot where your hip creases when you sit down. Start at one hip and wrap the tape measure around your rear, around the other hip, and back to where you started. Make sure the tape is over the largest part of your booty! Making sure the tape is level in the back can be hard, try to do this in front of a mirror.
4. Girth (Torso):
Holding the tape measure on one shoulder with one hand, bring it down the front of the body passing through the fullest part of the bust, threading it between the legs at the groin area, then up the back side of the body, passing over the fullest part of the rear, to meet the shoulder you started at.
Inseam Measurement (All Sizes)
for Unitards, Pants, etc.
3. Inseam: This is the distance from the uppermost inner part of your thigh to the bottom of your ankle. You can measure your inseam in two ways.
- With help: While you’re wearing a pair of pants, have a friend stretch the tape from your crotch to the bottom of your ankle.
- Without help: If you have a pair of pants that fit you perfectly, measure the inseam of the pants, again from the crotch to the hem at the ankle.
Questions? Email us at [email protected]